• Develop and maintain analytical reports for HR and Finance customers
• Troubleshooting and resolving operating systems issues
• Collaborating with experts to resolve automation issues
• Documenting the supporting process.
Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems from an accredited college or university
• Completed at least one year of undergraduate studies in one of the above fields
• Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong GPA
Bechtel’s internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.