At Colgate-Palmolive, we offer an exceptional Internship Program within the Global Information Technology Department. Our program provides Interns with the opportunity to work with a global and diverse workforce as well as apply conceptual knowledge of business and technical skills with a global consumer products company.
Throughout our program, Interns gain development experience in multiple languages and using numerous technologies including SAP, one of the world’s largest comprehensive business ERP solutions, as well as exposure to latest business practices and cutting edge technology. Additionally, they will function as integral team members throughout the development life cycle by working with business and technical analysts to evaluate issues, develop solutions, implement processes, and support existing applications.
Experience could include the latest technologies such as mobile, cloud computing, and SAP's leading edge technical tools which support Colgate's global business.
Areas of exposure that interns may be assigned to include Customer Development, Mobile, Supply Chain, Finance, Governance, Ecommerce, Machine learning, UX, Architecture, Data Analytics and Human Resources applications. Essentially, the program is a structured education strategy integrating the students’ academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences in a field related specifically to Global Information Technology. The program provides students with valuable work experience as well as providing Colgate-Palmolive with a source of highly talented candidates.
• Currently enrolled in an Bachelor’s or higher degree program
• Majors Include: Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business/IT Systems Management, Network Communication Management and related fields
• Approximate GPA of 3.0 or above
• Technical knowledge, skills, completed course work, or relevant work related experience
• Familiarity with programming languages or Web-related technologies
• Documentation of authorization to work in the US and not requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future
• Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Availability to work a minimum of 6 months with a January or June start date
• Availability to work in Piscataway, NJ
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Piscataway , United States