Executive / senior industry position
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: Our Principal Statistical Programmers perform the Project Statistical Programmer role for one or more clinical development programs or function as a Lead Statistical Programmer for one or more clinical trials and / or other project sub tasks, across one or more clinical development programs. As a Project Statistical Programmer they are accountable for all statistical programming activities on the compound(s) to which they are assigned. They may also be asked to take a key role as task(s) lead within submission teams or other clinical development programs or function as a Lead Statistical Programmer for one or more clinical trials and / or other project sub tasks, across one or more clinical development programs. They will lead a virtual team of statistical programmers and / or CRO staff.
Who you are:
- BSc or MSc (in a numerate discipline preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics)
- Proven success in a coordination or project leadership Statistical Programming role within clinical development at a pharmaceutical or biotech company, or at a CRO, equivalent to minimum of 5 years directly relevant experience. Professional experience in an international environment is beneficial.
- Experience of working with SDTM datasets and of creating ADaM datasets and specifications, including development of integrated databases. Demonstrated competence in considerations for efficient technical planning.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Good understanding of drug development , including knowledge of interfaces and interdependencies with other functions
- Proficiency in SAS and/or R.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com