This position is responsible for performing simple programming tasks for the maintenance and enhancement of an existing product. Assist senior team members with moderately complex duties to gain exposure to more complex software development tasks.
Typically 1 to 3 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Basic analysis and problem solving skills
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Basic ability to implement code derived from technical specifications
- Basic ability to problem solve/diagnose in a technical space
- Basic knowledge of an applicable programming language
Corporate / junior
1220 S 630 E, American Fork, UT 84003
American Fork , United States