Mid-level industry position
Cerner is seeking an experienced Technology Architect to join our team!
The VoIP/Wireless Technology Architect develops technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements. Responsible for identifying new enabling technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges. The Technology Architect analyzes technical issues related to the implementation of new technologies or even the customization of existing technologies for a customer. Performs research to identify when to appropriately partner with 3rd party software and/or device manufacturers and works closely with those 3rd parties to architect solutions that provides seamless integration with new or existing Cerner software products. In addition, this person serves as a subject matter expert for one or more Cerner products.
As a VoIP/Wireless Technology Architect, you will have the opportunity to work on Cerner’s innovative Clinical Communications products, consisting of enterprise voice, video, and secure messaging capabilities. You will collaborate with product management, engineering, and operations teams to develop solutions to meet the requirements of Cerner’s customers and internal stakeholders. You will participate in architecting and developing Cerner’s next generation device connectivity and communications platform on a hybrid cloud architecture, supporting latest DevOps tools and technologies.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of system engineering or technical consulting work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- 3+ years of experience working with wireless network architecutre
- Experience working with MDM=mobile Device Management- or UEM Unified= Endpoint Management
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com.|
Software Engineer Instructor
Senior Solution & Test Design Analyst
Cerner has an exciting new opportunity for you. We are delighted to inform you that Cerner is looking...
Cerner is looking for a new System Engineer. As a System Engineer at Cerner, you are responsible for...
Mid-level industry position