Executive / senior industry position
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and configuring code for new and upgraded solutions in accordance with our client’s technical specifications. To ensure timely delivery, our development teams follow the agile methodology and consist of analysts, testers, lead software engineers and developers. As a member of the team, you will make enhancements to existing software with minimal direction, participate in code reviews and identify moderate issues/deviations from best practices, collaborate on component level technical designs, own and assist others in debugging and documenting root cause analysis and resolution. You will also identify process improvements at the team level to support operations and development ecosystem, provide software release support and mentor and train new associates within your team and/or training programs
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software engineer work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Experience with CCL (Cerner Command Language)
- Experience with Business Objects or Discern Analytics 2 (DA2)
- Experience with Cerner Millennium or Cerner Revenue Cycle applications
- Basic: Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Basic: Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Basic: Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com.|
Data Migration Architect
As a Data Migration Architect, you will play a pivotal data engineer role in the migration of our clients’...
Executive / senior industry position