The successful candidate will be a recognized expert for their analytical and leadership abilities.
· Apply Statistical and Machine Learning methods to specific business problems and data
· Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
· Collaborate with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering and business backgrounds.
· Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying and modeling infrastructure
· Manage your own process: identify and execute on high impact projects, triage external requests, and make sure you bring projects to conclusion in time for the results to be useful
· Communicate proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
· Work with teams in ADS across verticals, define success measures at team level and required KPI and KPMs to be tracked.
· Establish reporting standards by role, region, and vertical. Apply data engineering to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
· Assess performance of KPIs and KPMs; surface exceptions to the respective teams. Setup and execute processes to enable operations to drive corrective actions as necessary.
· Setup and execute processes of back-testing to verify the corrective action effectiveness and report
· Setup and execute processes for creation and distribution canned analysis reports where automated solutions do not exist.
· Setup and execute processes for performing exploratory data analysis to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency, further control cost per transaction of the operations teams.
· Work closely with Workflow, Data Engineering, and Software Engineering teams to drive initiatives on Operational efficiency.
• Bachelor Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics
• 5+ years of experience with relevant technologies, enterprise reporting systems, data analytics.
• 5+ years of experience in working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross functional teams.
• Master Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics with 3+ years of relevant experience
• Experience working with enterprise reporting systems, data analytics.
• Experience working as an Analytics Engineer or Data Scientist working with cross functional teams.
• Experience working with data visualization tools and creating data visualization concepts. (Excel, Tableau, or similar)
• Experience of statistical analysis and tools such as SAS, R, or equivalent.
• Familiarity with AWS RedShift and other distributed computing technologies preferred.
WS RedShift and other distributed computing technologies preferred.
Corporate / senior
Boston, MA, US
Boston , United States