Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership of the Ensemble 2013 to 2017 upgrade project
- Evaluate current state of the project and make recommendations as to how to improve the process and/or identify key steps that need to be added.
- Provide direction, recommendations and assistance with validation procedures for all migrated items.
- Detail, document and implement a strategy for parallel runs of 2013 and 2017 message data to confirm synchronization of both environments.
- Detail, document, implement and support a cutover strategy that will minimize downtime.
- Evaluate overall architectural design current and future state with emphasis on HA/DR.
- Validate that all objects have correctly been migrated to the Ensemble 2017 upgraded environment.
- Overall management of the Ensemble upgrade project such that all deliverables and dates are met or exceeded.
- Implement a strategy for database maintenance.
- Create a message bank for archived data.
- Integrate LDAP and/or AD roles into the security schema.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Completed at least 2 Ensemble upgrades where 4 or more years had elapsed since the prior upgrade.
- Experience with Ensemble implementation at a multi-hospital, multiple EMR organization.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience with Ensemble at both the system and application level.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a clinical healthcare organization
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including developers, analysts and system administrators
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
Corporate / senior
New York, NY
New York City , United States