Junior industry position
Share this Job
Req ID: 99471
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Developer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Responsibilities may include:
- Custom applications and query development
- Toolset and application integration.
- Systems modernization
- Analyzing existing data to develop metrics and trends to enhance knowledge and capture value of data.
- Design, develop, and test analytics, advise on integration with enterprise systems, and develop metrics for R&D Efforts.
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field by or prior to May 2021,
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
- Taken accredited classes in or have at least 3 months’ work experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C#, .Net, Python or Java, and software application development
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies.
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong desire to learn technologies from an analytical standpoint
- Involvement and/or leadership experience during college through campus or community activities including student athletics
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte