Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Date: Jul 25, 2020
Act as a member of the Boston Scientific Cork facility equipment engineering team. To provide Maintenance support to Operations, in ensuring operational goals and objectives are achieved for the plant.
- Provide technical improvements under the team’s continuuous improvement program.
- Provide technical instruction/guidance for the Maintenance Technicians as part of a crossfunctional team.
- Involved in small and medium project planning, in support of projects, product/process transfer etc from an equipment engineering perspective.
- Liaison with quality and engineering at a site wide level where required from an equipment perspective.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with other team members.
- Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automated systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s highly desirable. Knowledge of Beckhoff/Rexroth also of advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and communicational skills
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Ideal candidate will be a naturally inquisitive person with a hunger to learn new skills and also have a logical problem-solving ability
We are committed to providing access to opportunities at Boston Scientific for all applicants. If you have a disability and require supported assistance and you would like to talk about potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Boston Scientific Cork, please contact me directly for a confidential discussion firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel No: 021-4531182.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Facilities, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Operations