Executive / senior industry position
Job Description Summary
The HealthSight Business Development Executive (HS BDE) for Medication Management Systems (MMS) is responsible for expanding adoption of the MedMined and HealthSight software platforms in acute care hospitals. The HS BDE must develop and maintain relationships with hospital executives and other decision makers within the acute care setting. The HS BDE role will require exceptional performance of all critical components of the sales process from account discovery to facilitating appropriate transition of the post sales implementation process.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a successful history of conveying complex clinical and technical information to a variety of individuals and roles within large organizations. Moreover, given the complex and cross-functional buying process, demonstrated performance in sales processes requiring active executive sponsorship and meaningful engagement with senior level decision makers is mandatory.
- Must be comfortable and well versed selling challenger messaging to Senior Executives and capable of creating a solid “Why Do Something,” “Why Now,” and “Why Only BD”
- Serves as a leader in maintaining balance in all areas of the sales cycle including account discovery, pipeline development, and executing new business; ensuring consistent and sustainable results and works collaboratively with all team members include the Strategic Customer Vice President (SCVP) Team.
- Consistently utilizes all resources available within business unit to consistently execute the sales process
- Expertly performs complex customer current state assessment, and creates compelling future state business case to meet customer’s strategic objectives/vision.
- Experienced communicator and collaborator with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive alignment; dynamic speaking skills and strong business writing skills required.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizes tasks based on organization need and judgment, and handles working independently in remote office situations productively.
- Proactively demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with BD.
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer to influence support and achieve consensus.
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships.
- Software sales experience
- Demonstrates leadership, flexibility, and initiative in meeting internal/external customers’ needs.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of how to personalize a software offering to match a customers' unique business needs.
- Experience negotiating contract terms and conditions preferred
- Experience leading sales processes with HIT and/or CIO involvement preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60% of time
- Proven product and software knowledge in healthcare area
- Requires excellent critical thinking, problem resolution abilities and strong technical skills.
Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Join our Talent Community
Jobs By Category
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS (855-234-3577) or email firstname.lastname@example.org