DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain strong communication across business, technical teams and all senior management levels.
- Responsible for implementation and rollout of new endpoint protection product, ongoing maintenance and monitoring, knowledge sharing with peers, and related activities.
- Responsible for management and reporting of vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for monitoring of network equipment for change control compliance.
- Responsible for recommending, creating and implementing policies/standards/processes/procedures, compliance/operational reporting, tracking and server configuration management.
- Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or related system malfunctions, as well as upgrade and deploy SANs, NAS and related servers and services.
- Maintain and support LAN, WAN, VPN, wireless, firewall, server, virtualization, desktop, telephony, and other required technologies in support of both business and plant operations.
- Responsible for recommending, creating and implementing policies/standards/processes/ procedures, compliance/operational reporting, tracking and server configuration management.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Please forward your resume to Morgan Komatick - email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge in areas of network infrastructure operations including planning and maintaining networks, operating systems, SAN storage, disaster recovery, high availability, enterprise security, and data communications. Knowledge of SCADA or PCS is a plus.
- Ability to understand the complex, inter-linked server environment and propose solutions that incorporate multiple, related variables. Ability to follow a detailed project plan.
- Prior experience with maintenance, service delivery, production support, information security, risk, audit and asset documentation.
- MUST have capable knowledge in the following areas: Active Directory Services, ADS Policy Management, Windows Server, networking, data center management, Citrix, and VMWare.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, as well as have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to provide level 2/3 Tech Support to remote users and travel to local locations as requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Computer Science and/or Information Systems.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in management of Windows and Linux platforms is preferred.
Corporate / senior
Wyomissing , United States