Mid-level industry position
As an Interface Architect and as part of the Cerner “interfaces and data migrations team” in Sweden reporting to the regional Interface Architect, you will be responsible for the design, planning, oversight, delivery and team coordination of interfaces at different Cerner implementation projects. The interfaces team and Cerner client base are rapidly growing in the region, so this is an excellent opportunity to work with the most important healthcare organizations in Sweden and at the same time have the opportunity to join and grow professionally at one of the largest and most successful companies in the HealthCare IT industry.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with systems and solution integrations in the HealthCare industry
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of database work experience
- At least 3 years of HL7, X12, IHE, or comparable interface work experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in Healthcare IT industry
- At least 3 years of programming work experience
- Experience with Linux and programming languages
- Experience with HealthCare IT Integration Engines in the market such as OpenLink, Mirth Connect, Ensemble, CloverLeaf, BizTalk or Rhapsody
- Experience with healthcare interoperability standards: HL7 2.x/3, DICOM, ASTM and HL7 FHIR
- Experience in data migrations and ETL tools would be appreciated
- Knowledge about interoperability technologies such as SOAP, RESTful and XML/HTTP(s) web services as well as international interoperability profiles such as IHE
- Fluent in French is valuable
- Must be based in Sweden, ideally in the Gothenburg region
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.