What We’re Looking For:
NetMotion Software is looking for an IT Manager to join our Seattle office team. This position is responsible for the overall operation and tactical direction of the IT department. In this position, this person will manage the day-to-day operations of a 24/7 production environment, including but not limited to security operations, cloud application, data centers, servers, storage, desktop support, networks, and telecommunication equipment. The primary goal is to deliver a high performing, highly reliable and secure infrastructure to support corporate and remote offices. Responsibility also includes personnel management of a small team that will grow over time. This role is responsible for hiring, performance management, and pay reviews of department personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science
- 10 years of technical experience with 3 years of management responsibility
- 3 years working with various security solutions
- Diverse security background with knowledge in several areas including: layered security architecture; internet protocols; firewalls; VPN technologies, anti-malware and spam technologies; risk and vulnerability assessments, and compliance
- Knowledge of common information technology management / compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST
- Proven ability to collaboratively plan, document, and deploy IT security operational best practices/processes
- Deep understanding of security technologies and methods as they apply in an enterprise environment
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, including comprehension, conflict resolution, teamwork and relationship building
- Familiarity with and understanding of key technologies, platforms and integrations (Azure, AWS, VMWARE EXSi, networking hardware and protocols, Microsoft Exchange. Windows OS, SCCM, Office 365, Windows 7 and 10, Apple hardware and software
- All networking hardware including switches, routers and firewalls
- Networking protocols, TCP/IP, VOIP
- Knowledge of VMWare EXSi and virtual networking
- WLAN and WWAN experience
- Experience with various mobile devices including laptops, tablets, smart phone, etc.
- Experience in setting up various servers, mail, DHCP, radius, Microsoft certificate authority or similar
- Knowledge and experience with VPN solutions as well as two-factor authentication methods
- Experience in SAN technology and critical backup solutions and tools such as VEAM.
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Office 365 DirSync
Additional consideration given to candidates with one or more of the following:
- Recent experience in cloud migration of Microsoft Office, Exchange Server and clients as well SharePoint and GP Dynamics
- Management of a cloud-based IAAS solution within AWS as well as automation tools
- Knowledge of DevOps methodology and tools