Junior industry position
WROCLAW, , POLInformatiqueR01011336 Goal of the position:
The IT Support Analyst - Service Desk provides technical support by phone, chat and web tickets to 3M employees, contractors and vendors, on Windows / iOS, software/hardware technical issues. This position requires technical and functional knowledge of various programs and IT infrastructure, as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems may be needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Routing more advanced problems outside of established guidelines or scope to the appropriate support group.
- Utilization of the Knowledge base,ensuring all documented solutions are applied, following the established documentation standards, and provide feedback for necessary updates to the database.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of relevant IT services/ application offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Identifies problems and opportunities for improvement with components or processes used to deliver IT solutions.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedules within same shift or to a different shift in case required.
- Service Scope (Monday – Friday and Sunday) 6:00 AM – 7:30 PM.
- Should possess or currently studying Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or Information Systems or other IT related discipline.
- Functional knowledge Microsoft Office and Office 365 suite, including SharePoint, One Note and Visio.
- Proficient on English (Written and oral).
- Knowledge of the foreign languages (English plus additional required language or languages)
- Demonstrated tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learning and well developed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- At least 2 years of experience working on a technical support environment as a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in working on a call center environment as a plus
Knowledge and skills:
- Technical and /or functional knowledge of Lotus Notes.
- Advanced technical knowledge in Office 365, One Drive, Active Directory.
- In-depth knowledge on Apple /iOS devices.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge on Networking, Share Point and Remote connectivity, including VPN.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
- Knowledge and /or certification on a Service Management framework such as ITIL.
Ce site utilise les cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de navigation. Continuer la navigation ou ignorer ce message pour accepter.