- Requires a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Requires minimum 2 years of experience in Application or Web development.
- Knowledge of complete SDLC preferred.
- Experience using JAVA\.NET programming language preferred. (Jsp/Servlet)
- Experience using C++ programming language preferred.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, or any other application server preferred.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools a plus. (Microsoft PowerBI)
- Knowledge of SQL Server preferred.
- Hands on experience in process automation, best practice approach, technology efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture is desirable.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Display and execute logical and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented and possess ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess time management skills and be able to meet deadlines by working off-hours if needed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written formats.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of the Meyer organization to effectively resolve software and hardware problems.
- Must possess the mental and physical capabilities to perform the job duties.
Corporate / junior
Meyer Plaza Meyer Plaza, Vallejo, CA 94590
Vallejo , United States