- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Flexible for national client placements in the US
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant program with FDM following completion of training
- Legally authorized to work in the US
Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
Prior to working with our clients, your training will take place at one of FDM’s US centers. Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training (average 10-16 weeks) through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in the US. Travel assistance for relocation may be available depending on location and circumstances.
Junior industry position
1805 Library Street, Suite 210. Reston, VA ... Charlotte L-1331
Charlotte , United States