Mid-level industry position
Share this Job
Site upgrade in progress. You will not be able to apply at this time. Please be patient and check back with us later.
Established in 1806 as a small soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is now a truly global company with products sold in over 200 countries under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello as well as Hill's Science Diet, Hill's Prescription Diet and Hill's Ideal Balance. Colgate-Palmolive is a leading consumer products company that serves hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide with brands and products across four core businesses – Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. We are committed to offering products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable, and programs that enrich communities around the world. Every day millions of people trust our products to care for themselves and the ones they love. Our goal is to use our technology to create products that will continue to improve the quality of life for our consumers wherever they live. A career at Colgate-Palmolive is an excellent opportunity if you seek a global experience, constant challenge, and development opportunities in an environment that respects work/life effectiveness.
Job Title: Marketing Cloud Developer Travel Required ?: No Travel
# 87260 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Marketing Cloud Developer within our Global Marketing Applications Team. Operating within the world’s leading Oral Care Company, we are leveraging some of the leading cloud based marketing technology to digitally connect. This role will support our 1st party data strategy resulting in better targeting and engagement with our professionals, customers and consumers.
We are looking for a highly motivated techno-functional analyst to join our team to help realize our vision. This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as development and maintenance of our backend data structures and integrations. The ideal candidate is very customer focused and can work well both independently and within a team. Candidate needs to be a self-starter- eager to learn and leverage new technologies to build the best digital experience for our customers.
Major position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, and eCommerce technical and business teams to develop multi-channel campaigns, acquire and integrate relevant customer data, drive campaign creation and execution, and report on results and learnings
- Assist our marketing groups in achieving their strategic objectives around the creation, gathering and analyzing of 1st party data with the desire to better reach out consumers in an engaging way.
- Develop fully linked marketing automation capabilities to support user adoption, engagement and success, drive adoption, and define KPIs
- Perform data analysis and modeling and ingest relevant first party data to further develop and identify new audience targets
- Research and recommend new digital marketing technologies to advance our capabilities in data acquisition, digital marketing, and marketing analytics.
- Drive the acquisition strategy by advancing audience segmentation, leveraging data from digital management technology (DMP/DSP), and optimizing targeted, end-to-end digital marketing experiences across multiple channels
- Understand the Company’s consumer and professional environment and how we use technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Document knowledge and share best practices
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
- Liaise with software vendors to deliver global solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years of CRM / Marketing Automation experience (Preferably Salesforce or SAP Marketing Cloud/Hybris)
- Minimum of 2 years data integration development experience
- Ability to apply agile methodology and sprint development to manage project implementations and backlogs
- Ability to collaborate using the Google Suite of tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Experience implementing and supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target including Journey Builder, E-Mail Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio and/or SAP Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform including Big Query, Data Fusion, Data Prep, Data Studio
- Hands-on platform experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or other SFMC ecosystem platforms (i.e. Audience Studio-DMP, Datorama, Interaction Studio, etc.)
- Experience in working with large complex datasets to derive insight leveraging SQL and Excel
- Experience leveraging and implementing additional marketing technology including Google Analytics 360 and SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
- Experience leading large full-lifecycle implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including other SFMC ecosystem technologies, cloud-based marketing solutions, integration services and data modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey Job Segment: Cloud, Electrical, Engineer, Developer, Marketing, Technology, Engineering
Mid-level industry position