As a Network Engineer, you will design, support, install, and maintain the hospital’s internal network infrastructure, related technologies and equipment. You will be responsible for maintaining local area network and wireless network components as well as maintain hardware components, including firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches and access points as well as troubleshoot network connectivity issues. As a member of this team, you will also perform project work to update network equipment while also configuring or upgrading network components while completing assigned incident management tasks.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
Do you enjoy offering software, technology, hardware and infrastructure that enhances the health and care of patients? If you’d like to be embedded with a single client, and work hand in hand with them right on the front lines of health care, here is your opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) - Cisco
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Cisco
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless – Cisco
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organization security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City or Malvern, PA area
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.|
As a System Engineer at Cerner, you are responsible for providing system implementation, support, monitoring...
As a Telecommunication Engineer you will plan, design, develop, and implement telecom technologies or...
As a Senior System Engineer, you will provide system implementation, support, monitoring, and maintenance...
Mid-level industry position
Kansas City , United States