• Solution/product demo or introduction to potential customers.
• Install/deploy/configure software based on customer's requirement.
• Analyze, design, and implement new functionality in the existing application server architecture to enhance the performance, stability and scalability of the Integration Server product.
• Provide training and documentation to customers.
• Discuss the requirements with the requirement group and analyze problems.
• Provide feedback from customers internally to Product Manager.
• Work with sales team, maintain and expand the usage in strategic accounts.
• Collaborate to write successful user story.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Computer Science or engineering related bachelor's degree or above.
• Technical knowledge and experience with an electronic data management system (i.e. Bentley ProjectWise or another PDM software)Acquaintance with Bentley software shall not be required but will be highly encouraged.
• Familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) or cloud-based technologies.
• Ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise product demonstrations for new opportunities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills is required. Teamwork spirit.
• Strong Microsoft Windows-based personal computer skills along with proficiency in applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• Robust problem solving and analytical skills.
• English language competency - both oral and written.
• Willing to travel domestic and international.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience in the consulting industry
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a related industry.
• Experience with training and support of end users.
• Experienced in CAD systems.
• Experience with Oracle or SQL Server is preferred.
• Experience with C, C++, SQL, .NET is preferred.
Executive / senior industry position
Tokyo , Japan