Omnicell has an opening for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Software Engineering Team located in Cranberry Township, PA. We are focused on making a difference in healthcare and developing solutions that will help shape the future of medication management. Our team thrives on the spirit of innovation and is dedicated to solving our customers most pressing needs. We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced team oriented individual who has a passion for data and creating insightful analytics so that we can transform healthcare in the US.
As a Performance Center team member, you will work hard with a team of engineers on our cloud data platform that streams data from a variety of health care software and hardware systems in real-time to create transformational recommendations for our customers. Our solutions help to drive improved financial performance, compliance, and better patient outcomes. Each day you will make an impact.
- Design, develop and implement the analytical solutions applying machine learning techniques
- Provide business insight using statistical reasoning methodologies to answer business questions
- Perform data validation, preparation and exploration with various data structures and formats
- Create clear documentation or presentation of complex logic for various levels of technical expertise
Required knowledge and skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, able to work as a team, and able to multi-task efficiently
- Strong problem-solving and detail focused
- Proficient in applying machine learning techniques such as neural networking, Bayesian method or ensemble learning to develop business solutions
- Ability to perform data validation, preparation and investigation using advanced analytics tool to generate business insights
- Ability to generate the statistical reasoning to support the decision making process to improve existing rule based campaigns.
- Proficient in using analytical programming languages SAS/R/Python/Scala
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment, delivering on requirements and deadlines
- Flexibility with ad-hoc investigations and changes in requirements
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and other business units
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Operations Research or Engineering
- 8 years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience of hands on statistical programming using R/SAS/Python/Scala
- 5+ years of experience of leading machine learning projects to solve business problems
- MS or PhD degree – in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Operations Research or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with SAS/R/Python
- 5+ years of experience of working with relational databases
- Ability to design, implement, maintain and optimize business intelligent solutions using BI tool such as tableau
Mid-level industry position
500 Cranberry Woods Dr, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
Cranberry Township , United States