As a member of our team you will be responsible to design and deliver features including system architecture, code, deployment, scale, performance aspects from conception to delivery and incubating and prototyping new ideas. You would have opportunities to demonstrate technical leadership, evolve scalable service design, create positive impact through customer collaboration and deliver high quality of service through live site excellence.
Our team solves challenging security problems: from key protection for Windows Hello, to key management for Hyper-V Shielded Virtual Machines, and crypto services for first party devices such as XBox and Hololens. Products that rely on us for cryptographic services include: Windows Hello, Host Guardian Service, Device Guard, Xbox, Hololens
• You have a B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• You have 3+ years hands-on experience developing software.
• You are creative, and care about your customers.
• You are curious and passionate about learning.
• You have solid coding skills in one or more of C/C++/C#/Java
• You enjoy collaborating and interacting with like and unlike minds.
• Experience building REST based services is a plus
• Experience with cryptography and PKI is a plus
Corporate / senior
15010 NE 36th Street Microsoft Campus Building 92. Redmond, WA 98052
Redmond , United States