- Collaborate with other software engineers and research scientists to develop perception algorithms, systems, and tools for autonomous driving systems.
- Support the development of large data sets and data pipelines for system training and evaluation.
- Develop high-quality software designs that allows for both high-performance and easily understandable and maintainable software.
- Live and breathe the software practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.
- 4+ years of professional experience in related position
- M.S. or B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong communication skills. Team player.
- Strong C++ software development skills. Python a plus.
- Strong understanding of common software performance issues and tradeoffs.
- Strong understanding of distributed and parallel computing.
- Familiarity with automated testing practices.
- Proficiency in linear algebra, probability, statistics, and differential equations
- Experience in Robotics, AI, or Computer Vision a plus.
Corporate / senior
4440 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022,
Los Altos , United States