Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Understand the architecture, design and implementation of Zementis Product line and making necessary changes to fix any feature or performance issues that may be reported.
• Contribute toward adopting and enhancing the Software AG development process and tools.
• Share knowledge of functionality enhancements with all parties - QA, Doc, Training, Marketing, SEs, Sales.
• Assist in creating and reviewing development designs.
• Participate in the overall development process, from design and prototype activities, through delivery and postmortem.
• Report status weekly and keep all teams in sync.
Academic Degree: MS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
5-8 Years Professional Experience
Strong in core Java & OO design & analysis, data structures and algorithms
Familiarity with Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics and big data platforms a big plus
• Mastery of agile software development methodology.
• Very good Interpersonal/communication skills and experience coordinating information and activities among groups with differing agendas, across multi-functional areas.
• Experience using Java (and related J2EE technologies) with a focus on design & analysis, data structures and algorithms.
• Knowledge of Hadoop, Maven, Docker, Junit, web development.
• Experience with SOAP and REST based web services development.
• Ability to assimilate unknown technologies/applications and find possible solutions for a problem.