If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Founded in 1984, our company vision has been to be a market leader in providing Population Health Management solutions to the healthcare marketplace in order to enhance the care delivery process for providers and staff—and improve the quality of care for patients. We leverage next generation technologies to deliver open, modular, scalable and extensible solutions to the marketplace and offer solutions for practices, provider groups, hospitals and health systems, health information exchanges, and accountable care organizations.
What You Will Be Doing
•Senior Java Engineer will be responsible for design and development of server-side components for our distributed micro-service interoperability platform.
•Collaborate with other members of engineering and dev-ops team to meet customer delivery objectives.
•Ownership of design and development of on one or several system components using technologies: Java, Spring, AOP, Zookeeper, Apache Camel, HTML5, GWT.
•This is a full-stack position, it requires development of both UI components and server-side code
What You Need for this Position
**Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline required**
More Than 5+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Solid understanding of healthcare IT & software implementation methodology
- Strong background in system/software development, testing, and implementation is required
- Understanding of general networking concepts
- Experience with implementing Enterprise Architecture Patterns
- Must have worked with or developed a distributed micro-service based platform such as Curator.
- You have experience in Health IT with working or conceptual knowledge of IHE Profiles, C-CDA/CDAR2, HL7 RIM.
- Experience building horizontally-scalable Node.js web servers with an emphasis on performance and reliability.
- Familiarity with API specifications such as JSONAPI or GraphQL.
What's In It for You
Great starting pay, strong benefits, and ability to work with an industry leader!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.