As a Senior Software Engineer for our Upgrade Center organization, you will analyze, design, code, debug, test and modify software or enhancements while considering software abilities. You will also be working with the business to interpret business objectives and to understand their requirements. Additionally, you will need to work closely with other team members and provide input into functional design, technical design, testing, and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 4 years of software engineer or development work experience
• At least 3 years of experience as having been held accountable for software design and code quality; consistent with architecture, adhering to overall functional requirements, adhering to current software abilities
• At least 2 years of development experience in Python/Django framework
• Experience with Database querying language (SQL)
• Experience in leading process improvements projects for development, deployment or application
• Experience working with Git and JIRA
• Able to work closely with the team in US in a joint product ownership environment
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed.
• Willing to work additional hours as needed and allowed by local regulations.
Executive / senior industry position
Bengaluru , India