Executive / senior industry position
The SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (CS, Tactical and Operations (T&O) and Interoperability) will support the development and maintenance of NSWC Dahlgren software. Specific duties include:
- Developing software requirements
- Supporting software development, evaluation, system/software integration, and test
- Understanding/supporting requirements maintenance and developing software design
- Working with customers and teammates and providing leadership and advisement.
- General Combat Systems / Command and Control Experience in any of the following areas:
- CS/C2 design/engineering, CS/C2 computer program development, CS/C2 certification, CS/C2 system engineering or CS/C2 system engineering computer program development.
- Ten (10) years general CS/C2 experience as defined above.
- Ten (10) years of specific experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in conducting detailed, complex CS/C2, Tactical and Operations, and Interoperability engineering and assessment activities associated with CS/C2 engineering systems, capabilities, and activities.
- Demonstrated experience with CS/C2 systems including assessment, design, tactical and operational performance, and data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in the tactical and operational deployment of CS/C2 system elements. Demonstrated experience with the development, testing, and assessment of CS/C2 interoperability solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of methodologies, models, and simulations for conducting engineering assessments of CS/C2 performance, performance data analysis, and simulation, development and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience with design, development, testing, integration and operational total system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Position requires US Citizenship and an active or interim Secret security clearance.