- The C2BMC National Team provides technical solutions to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). C2BMC is the integrating element for the Ballistic Missile Defense System and links various sensors and weapon systems. The system provides capabilities to integrate and synchronize missile defense systems and operations, providing a layered defense against multiple ranges of threats and in all phases of flight.
- Will act as software configuration management for C2BMC Algorithms team. This includes managing code submissions, branches, and deliveries of the Algorithm refimp (Reference Implementation) in git.
- This also includes managing MATLAB and JAVA code contained within the refimp.
- This position is also heavily involved in the configuration management process and Change Control Boards with GTRI and APL.
- This position is also responsible for assisting submission of algorithm documents and presentations to the Program Engineering Review Board.
This position requires candidate acceptance by industry partner resource control board.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Requirements):
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Extensive experience with git for software configuration management is required.
- Candidate should understand and be familiar with software release processes, especially automation of build and delivery processes.
- Candidates must have experience working in an integrated team environment with other systems, software and specialty engineers to develop solutions.
A working knowledge of MATLAB is desired as is a basic understanding of python for scripting build process and releases is also desired.
Experience in working in the missile defense domain is highly desired.
Mid-level industry position
499 Boeing Blvd SW, Huntsville, AL 35824
Huntsville , United States