• Develop fab interfacing software for semiconductor capital equipment.
• Add to and improve existing code to meet requirements for flexibility, new features, and maintainability.
• Strong C# / C++ skills.
• Ability to work in the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and experience with .NET technologies.
• Discipline, pride, and professionalism writing readable, documented, and unit-tested code.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in order to collaborate with dynamic cross-functional teams.
• Ability to quickly come up to speed by understanding new problem domains, originating sound designs, and implementing well-structured code.
• Excellent analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to learn and work with vendor’s hardware and software to integrate the Equipment front end module with the instruments.
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.
Corporate / other jobs
Hillsboro , United States