Bachelor’s in Computer Science with 8+ MS in computer science with 5+years of experience
Understanding Software development life cycle and experience in multiple sub-system domains:
- Academic Degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Strong understanding of Software engineering principles and Design required
- Proficiency with C, XAML or C++, C, Java, Phyton
- Solid grasp of Object - Oriented Design and Methodologies required.
- Writing efficient, cross-platform code Windows / Linux / MacOS / Android.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure development specifically continuous integration with TeamCity and experience with Perforce
- Writing code that uses Microsoft CAPI, Intel ITP-PKI and TPM Trusted Platform Module.
- Distributed computing, peer-to-peer networks and distributed hash tables.
- Experience with developing Unit Level tests –
- Solid experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Software security experience.
- Track record of understanding and writing secure software and secure networking protocols. –
- Experience with Windows OS 7, 8.x & 10 and Linux versions
- MSSQL, building scalable back-end infrastructure load-balancers.
- Desirable knowledge in networking technologies routing, VPN and traffic tunneling
- Experience with AMT / vPro and/or other manageability relevant technologies as a plus
- Familiarity with TPM, SMBIOS, ACPI and/or Intel hardware a plus
Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
Mid-level industry position
6397 NE Evergreen Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Hillsboro , United States