Corporate / management
Saint Louis, Missouri
* Must be an intelligent, resourceful and motivated with an aptitude for algorithms, data structures and multi-threaded design.
* Must have strong object oriented design experience, and should be comfortable developing in C++ in a Linux environment.
* Must be able to quickly learn about new product spaces and their associated algorithms and performance issues.
* Experience optimizing and tuning applications for performance.
* Experience with debugging applications in a Linux environment.
* Experience with profiling and memory analysis tools.
* Familiarity with RedHat, SUSE, or Ubuntu Linux.
* User interface design experience (either web based or standalone applications)
* Familiarity with scripting languages (shell, Perl, Python, PHP, etc)
* Education: MS or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering is preferred, but candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a similar field or with relevant industry experience will be considered if the above qualifications are met.
What's In It for You
We offer an above average area competitive compensation and full benefits package including company paid health and dental benefits for employees and dependents
* Comfortable desk space with three monitors per workstation.
* Free soda / juice / coffee / water.
* Free lunch a few times a week.
* Casual dress code (jeans).
Relocation assistance is available.
What You Will Be Doing
The position will involve designing and developing algorithms for heterogeneous computer platforms that include standard processors, FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays), and GPUs (Graphics Processing Units).
You will not be expected to write hardware code to run on the FPGAs but will need to understand the general capabilities of the hardware and how to mold software around it.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a fast growing and employee friendly St. Louis based Company!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.