• Participation in full life cycle software development tasks utilizing primarily Java and C++ programming languages. Applications range from embedded, high-performance to web service and user interface development with candidates having the ability to specialize in a single domain or cross-train.
• Participate in requirements analysis, software design, coding, unit testing, integration, installation and maintenance.
• Must be able to develop new ideas based on technical and domain experience.
• Must be able to operate in agile teams or work independently as needed to solve complex problems.
• Candidates must be able to proactively isolate and solve complex problems based on technical and domain experience. They must be able to take independent action and operate in a collaborative agile team environment.
• Possess a solid foundation in computer science
• Demonstrated competencies in data structures and algorithms
• Genuine desire to develop software to solve unique problems
• Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Collaborative teamwork skills
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree
• Software development in a Linux environment
• Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) system experience
• Software development experience in an Agile environment
• Current Top Secret SCI clearance
Junior industry position
12701 Fair Lakes Cir, Fairfax, VA 22033
Fairfax , United States