Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Date: Aug 12, 2020
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
- Involved in the design & development of automation systems and/or provides software systems testing and validation in support of R&D, Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of software applications and testing solutions. Work often involves interfacing to analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for software products.
- Responsible for the design and execution of validation documents, programs and strategies to support the implementation of the Validation Master Plans at the BSCI facility. Drive and execution of validation and qualification activities.
- To provide validation mentoring, support and expertise in the definition, development and test of the complete validation lifecycle for test method validation, process validation, facility, utility and equipment qualification, software validation, raw material and commodity qualification
- Provide expertise on automation & software related technical requirements
- Ability to design, develop, debug, modify & test software and systems
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks while maintaining project timelines
- Execution of software & systems testing and validation according to Site SOP’s
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and providing technical solutions
- Analyzes, evaluates, and verifies systems by using engineering practices.
- Experience of PLC and HMI platforms (e.g. Rslogix, Siemens TIA Portal etc.)
- Experience in Vision Systems (Cognex Insight Explorer, Visionpro etc.)
- Knowledge of Industrial Protocols e.g. (Ethernet, Profibus, Profinet, OPC etc.)
- Knowledge of C#, Labview, VB.Net, SQL etc. desirable
- Knowledge of Robotics advantageous
- Experience in Software Validation Assurance an advantage
- 4+ years industry experience
#software engineer #automationdesign #automation #validation #manufacturing
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team comitted to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose - improving lives through your life's work.
Job Segment: Developer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Electronics Engineer, Technology, Engineering