Software Reverse Engineer Huntsville, AL Are you a Software Reverse Engineer up to the challenge of taking on mission critical projects that deliver real world results? If so, Parsons has a special opportunity for you on our team. Position Description: The successful candidate will be an entry to mid-level Software Reverse Engineer, with an active TS/SCI Security Clearance This candidate will be responsible for:
- Reverse engineering of software from embedded and PC-based systems.
- Analyzing software from a variety of devices and/or systems.
- Analyzing software for technical detail recovery and discovery of vulnerabilities.
- Creating or modifying software tools for data analysis, user-interface, communication, etc.
Education and Experience:Must have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Security or related field and 2+ years computer programming development experienceApplicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. Preferred Skills:
- Understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge of VxWorks, Linux, or other Embedded Systems
- Embedded Microprocessor experience
- Background in analyzing performance issues and implementing efficiency improvements
- Experience with any of the following a plus:
- TCP/IP and 802.11 technologies
- Cisco IOS Experience with CCNA/CCNP
- Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Xen, OpenStack, VirtualBox)
- Experience performing unit testing
- Strong ability to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study, professional training, and interaction with other team members
- Demonstrated leadership of a team or project
- Ability to communicate with technical team members, managers, and customers
- Military intelligence operations experience
***Position Requires and active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance*** Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
Junior industry position
Huntsville , United States