- Licensure/Certification/Registrations:None Required
- Education:Bachelors degree in computer related field (preferred).
- Experience:Microsoft Windows operating system support, Active Directory and Group Policy administration experience. A+ Microsoft certification, and/or Citrix certifications (preferred). At least two (2) years of prior PC technical support experience. One (1) year or more of prior Telecommunication technical support experience (preferred, Cisco-IP experience even better).
- Skills and Abilities:Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows environments. Demonstrated knowledge of Group Policy management. Working knowledge of centralized desktop management tools. Sound understanding of Citrix environments. Strong understanding of computer hardware components and functions. Basic networking knowledge. Good understanding of telecommunications. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Strong customer-oriented people skills. Proven analytical, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills. Commitment to quality and results. Adequate verbal and writing skills.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution services to computer and telephone end-users.
- Manage any help desk requests and issues. Receive and log into tracking system. Provide reporting and escalate issues as necessary.
- Manage the configuration of all Windows client operating systems.
- Assist in managing the configuration of Windows server operating systems as requested by systems administration.
- Remotely manage end-user devices using centralized device management tools. This includes managing operating system updates for end user devices, and software installations
- Practice network asset management and software license management.
- Manage and perform the planning, purchasing, installation, configuration, and technical support of all hospital end-user devices and software.
- Deploy and maintain all printers, faxes and copiers. Provide basic troubleshooting and maintain vendor support relationships.
- Work with vendors and consultants, when necessary, in resolving software and hardware problems.
- Assist in the maintenance of the network infrastructure, as requested by network administrator.
- Attend relevant training and conferences to maintain and improve technical knowledge.
- Participate in on-call help desk responsibilities.
- Provide backup application support as needed.
- Provide end user file restoration as requested.
- Provide primary security access auditing and reporting on a regular schedule. Monitor and enforce security and compliance initiatives.
- Backup other department staff as needed.
- Follows hospital infection control policies, including body substance isolation and proper hand hygiene before and after contact with patients, handling of food, and after hands are contaminated with any body fluids, secretions or excretions.
- Understands his/her responsibility to inform patients, family and visitors of the importance of hand hygiene in all environments.
- Experience with SCCM administration.
- Ability to create application packages.
- Create and maintain reference images for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Manage and maintain VMWare View VDI persistent and non-persistent pools.
- Imprivata OneSign administration.
- Experience with WyseOS.
- Manage and maintain Airwatch.
- Knowledge of batch, .VBS, Powershell or other languages.
Mid-level industry position
3425 S Clarkson St, Englewood, CO 80113
Englewood , United States
Mid-level industry position