Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Apply the ADDIE Model to produce high-quality web-based training solutions.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements, document processes, and create content.
- Develop learning solution documentation (e.g., storyboards, project schedules, video scripts, job aids, and courseware).
- Utilize multimedia, instructional technology, and authoring tools to create blended learning experiences.
- Provide input for courseware modifications to course content and activities.
- Develop scenario-driven learning experiences and interactive techniques to increase engagement.
- Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and be flexible.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. Master's Degree preferred.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Curriculum Development, Instructional Technology or related field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience with instructional design methodology (ADDIE).
- Experience using two or more of the following: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360 and Studio, Lectora Publisher, and VideoScribe.
- Possession of excellent oral and written and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
It would be great if you also had:
Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
Corporate / senior
Fairfax, Virginia, US
Fairfax , United States