- Participate in architecture definition and modeling.
- Contribute to micro-architecture specification and reviews.
- Define verification environment and strategy (constraint random, Formal, Directed etc.) for IP/Chip/System level verification.
- Develop block/chip/system level test plan and execute complete verification.
- Work with ASIC designers, validation teams and architects to produce thoroughly verified, robust IP
- Actively participate in post-silicon bring-up, validation and compliance testing.
- Actively participate in cross functional collaboration with design, software and hardware teams to ensure a successful product delivery.
- Works under very general direction. Independently develops solutions to problems of diverse scope.
- Create and maintain accurate schedules
- Excellent knowledge of product development including verification of soft and hard IP.
- Proven track record of taking at least one product from definition to production.
- Capable of analyzing design techniques and circuits with a view towards finding functional failures or bugs at the block, subsystem and chip levels.
- Thorough grasp of software and test development practices enabling the development of comprehensive verification requirements and verification test bench architecture including:
- Test planning
- SystemVerilog (OVM/UVM)
- Experience with implementing different verification methodologies(constraint random, directed, Formal).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Work effectively with cross functional teams
- Experience with silicon debug.
- Self-motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements in the verification methodologies.
- The candidate must also possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, team working skills, ability to multitask and be able to work within a diverse team environment.
- Proficient in creating and managing accurate schedules
- Expertise in USB/PCIe standards is a plus
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Cypress Semiconductor does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cypress Semiconductors employees or any other company location. Cypress Semiconductor is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Executive / senior industry position
San Jose , United States