Serve as Computer Programmer II providing Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division, Dam Neck Activity (NSWCDD-DNA) with contractor support for Combat Systems that range from unit level combat systems such as Ship Self Defense System (SSDS), Advanced Combat Direction System (ACDS), and AEGIS, to operational level Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Cyber security, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C6ISR).
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
3 years of computer programming experience. Two (2) years must have been full-time experience at the system level. For purposes of this procurement, Computer Program Management, Computer Program Documentation and Fleet Support Experience refers to experience with developmental or operational Systems, Computer Program versions in effect in the past seven (7) years. It is preferred that this experience have been gained with real time Naval tactical and related support computer programs.
Corporate / senior
Virginia Beach , United States