When hired into the Cerner Apprentice Program, you reap big benefits. During your apprenticeship, you will gain insights into Cerner’s software engineering methodology and will begin real project work immediately. You’ll work alongside the experts to acquire the knowledge and skills to prepare you for a long-term, meaningful career. In a software-focused Technical Apprentice role, you may be developing tools that reduce medical errors, better manage disease, save lives and reduce wasteful spending. Or, you may be working alongside Cerner business teams to develop ways to improve efficiency and productivity. You’ll be a part of the team from day one and may learn or work with a variety of languages and platforms.We want to ensure you get the most out of your experience, so please keep in mind that a Cerner Apprenticeship is a yearlong commitment. All internships are located at Cerner’s Malvern, PA campus.
- Actively pursuing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of two (2) or more semesters left of degree program prior to graduation
- Enrolled in a minimum of nine (9) credit hours; or successful completion of the Cerner Scholars Program and commitment to enroll a minimum of nine (9) credit hours in the subsequent semester
- Must reside in the Malvern, PA metropolitan area
- Ability to work 20 hours per week during school year (in a minimum of three (3) hour increments); ability to work 40 hours per week during summer (May-August)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing HRServiceCenter@cerner.com.|
As a Business Intern, you will gain insights into Cerner’s business methodology and will begin real project...
As an Academy Consultant, you are often the face of Cerner to clients. You communicate, collaborate and...
Malvern , United States