Executive / senior industry position
Our Shared Services Engineering Infrastructure Security Operations team has an opening for a Manager, Senior Technical Solution Leader. Our Senior TSL will provide the design and guidance needed to implement technical solutions in a client/server environment. TheSenior TSL is viewed by clients as the primary contact for a wide variety of issues related to their technical infrastructure. The TSL is the expert judge of the clients’ risk factors for successful implementation and management of their systems. In addition to project management work, the TSL will coordinate resources, scheduling, and other factors including but not limited to basic operational and financial metrics involved with these projects.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of Project Management work experience
- Prior management experience is a plus
- Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, or Infrastructure architectures work experience
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, Python
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.