Category: Program/Project Management
Temporary IT Project Manager II (Contract for 6 months)
Genomic Health is the world's leading provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address both the over-treatment and optimal treatment of early-stage cancer, one of the greatest issues in healthcare today. We're in search of an extraordinary IT Project Manager to join our dynamic team. The role of the Project Manager within the IT group is to be responsible and manage the execution of IT projects, on time and on budget, working with program managers, other project managers, functional managers, business analysts and other staff on simultaneous projects.
· Manages small/moderately sized projects with some multidisciplinary team members and moderate technical scope.
· Provides advanced skills in both organizational and personnel management.
· Assist program manager on the successful delivery for project's success and goals.
· Ability to communicate effectively internal and external to the project/core team.
· Contributing independent thought to tactical planning and execution efficiencies.
· Requires a university degree and a minimum of 3 years related experience.
· Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed.
· Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
· Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Advanced degree preferred.
· PMP or equivalent certification preferred.
Travel, physical demands and work environment
· Travel Requirements: <10%
· Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
· Use of computer, and or telephone for long periods of time may be necessary.
Join the Genomic Health Team and have the rare chance to create a difference in the lives of patients with cancer, while developing your career potential. We value our employees and consider them an integral part of our company's growth and success. We maintain competitive total rewards programs designed to satisfy our employees' work life and personal life needs. To learn more about careers at Genomic Health visit: http://www.genomichealth.com/join_our_team.
Redwood City , United States