Mid-level industry position
- Remove and install mold bases form injection molding machines.
- Perform minor machining tasks operating mills lathes and drill presses.
- The majority of this job is disassembling and reassembling mold bases.
- Inspect components and understand fits and tolerancing.
- The candidate must be capable to measure to .0002” on very small parts all the way up to large plates.
- Troubleshoot mold bases in and out of the press and having a good handle on the most efficient way to complete the repair.
- Troubleshoot the molding process - this includes the stack tooling molding machine and in some cases the material.
- Basic machining is required this involves running milling machines and lathes.
- The ability the work with a cross-functional team - this would include maintenance team leaders and R&D.
- Education: HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in machine tool technology or related field preferred. Machine Shop Certificate or Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Ability to work independently is required.
- Specialized Training: working knowledge of plastics injection molds, milling, lathing, surface grinding
- Experience: 5+ years as journeyman plastics injection mold maker
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Share on your newsfeed Bausch Health Companies Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.