Executive / senior industry position
Req ID: 101981
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a VP of Sales - Federal Civilian to join our team in Mclean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
NTT DATA’s Public Sector Vertical currently seeks an accomplished Vice President to lead the US Federal Civilian Sector in McLean, VA. The Vice President will oversee client management and sales operations role for multi-million-dollar clients in specific industries within the Civilian Sector. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the IT Outsourcing Consulting Services industry including market assessment/strategic planning, and a hands-on role in new revenue attainment.
To fulfill the requirements of this Executive opening, the individual performing the position should have exceptional communication skills with C-Level executives. The ideal candidate must also have a successful track record of bringing in new business through new and current relationships and ensuring client delivery teams are effective. Working knowledge of the overall Civilian organizational structure, operating environment, major IT applications, and acquisition processes is required.
- Applications development and management experience, Cloud, Infrastructure, with some offshore delivery experience
- Demonstrate success in helping teams grow existing accounts and win new business
- Experience working within the Civilian Agencies
- Strong account development and management experience with demonstrated sales performance of $10M/year, with strong preference for $25M/year++.
- Oversee, lead, hire, train and promote continuous development of business development staff
- Extensive relationships and sales leadership experience
- Must be able to generate or contribute to account plan formulation
- Demonstrate successful experience working with interdisciplinary account teams (BD, Finance, and Recruiting)
- Meet with prospective, existing, and former clients
- Employ solution-selling techniques to identify business needs and develop customized solutions to solve client business problems
- Demonstrate success as an executive leader in customer relationship building and management
- Ability to oversee and supervise multiple contract engagements
- Strong writing skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, or computer science. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience selling within the Civilian Agencies. A demonstrated understanding of a Civilian Agencies organization, priorities, and strategic direction is essential.
- 12+ years of experience in IT Services Firms and consulting
- 10+ years of management experience at a Global or National level.
- 10+ years of experience identifying and developing client requirements and critical success factors in Federal Civilian Agencies
- 10+ years of experience negotiating large ($25MM+ TCV) complex IT solutions with the most senior levels at Federal Civilian clients.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC Job Segment: Sales Management, Consulting, Business Development, Sales Operations, Sales, Technology
Executive / senior industry position