The MS in Software Development constitutes preparation for one of the largest and fastest-growing professions: software developer. It recognizes the ubiquitous and growing need for new and evolving software. The degree program is founded on the principle that developers must be thoroughly practiced in understanding new requirements in diverse fields and, acting as team members or leaders, fully competent to deliver secure, reliable software.
Students who complete the master’s degree in Software Development will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to understand and analyze business and technical requirements.
- The confidence to work comfortably with a software development and project team.
- A high degree of competence in producing applications that satisfy requirements.
- The skills to produce secure, robust, and reliable designs and code.
- The capability to manage and participate in multi-location, multi-language development projects.
755 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Boston , United States