M.Sc. IMMIT: International Master in Management of Information Technology
Become a “hybrid” manager with three Master's degrees at the interface between Information Systems (IS) and business functions - all within an international business context. Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and at the same time, ensure that existing business processes continue to receive a high quality service from IT.
Program and courses
Learn how to make the right choices with respect to new IT systems and processes.
- Obtain 3 full Master's degrees in 2 years, one degree from each partner university:
- IAE Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management Aix-Marseille Université (France),
- Turku University (Finland)
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
- International classroom that will broaden your views on Business and IT.
- The fourth semester of the IMMIT program includes an internship in an internationally operating company, providing you with fast track career opportunities.
Typical courses are:
- Management of ICT Services
- Project Management
- IS Evaluation
- Enterprise Governance and Digital Transformation
The added value of IT is an increasingly important competency, especially for international enterprises, so your career prospects are excellent. Furthermore, you develop strong links with an effective international alumni network that will be useful to your future career.
Graduates work or start for example as:
- Big Data Analyst at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Business Analyst at Royal Dutch Shell
- Recommender Systems Analyst at SAP
- Average number of months until first paid job: 3.1
- Gross monthly income one year after graduation: € 2,259
- More than half of respondents has a permanent contract within the first year
Source: National Alumni Survey, 2016 | n=16
Regular fees: 2060 EUR
International Fees : 14500 EUR
The number of scholarships is limited and mainly targeted at students with excellent study results. Visit website for more info
Tilburg , Netherlands