Consistently ranked among the top computer science and engineering graduate programs in the nation, the Paul G. Allen School offers our 250 full-time graduate students a collegial and supportive learning environment; research opportunities of the highest quality; and the chance to collaborate with entrepreneurial faculty who are recognized leaders in their fields. We are proud of our record of accomplishment in mentoring student researchers who go on to positions at the very best academic departments and industry laboratories. Working together, our students and faculty drive our field forward while generating innovations with real-world impact.
The Allen School provides every student accepted to our Ph.D. program with full financial support in the form of teaching and research assistantships or fellowships, from program inception to degree. Students earn an integrated Master’s Degree on their path to the Ph.D. Key features of our program include:
- Comprehensive, high-quality graduate computer science curriculum.
- A vibrant academic and social community.
- Welcoming and inclusive environment for international students, women, and other underrepresented groups.
- Robust schedule of colloquia and lectures on current topics in research and technology.
- Leading-edge interdisciplinary research opportunities, on and off campus.
Seattle, Washington 98195
Washington, D.C. , United States